#CINTA rindu ANGEL ..




I MISS YOU.. :'(

**
Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I dont have..

## Sometimes you can cry until there is nothing left wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray all you want to whatever god you think will listen. And still, it makes no difference. It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you. And you know that if it ever did relent... it would not be because it cared,

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder Just where did I go wrong? Then a voice comes to me and says, this is going to take more then one night.

##She wants someone to call her cinta, someone to put the light back in her eyes, she's lookin' through the faces and unfamiliar places, she needs someone to hear her when she cries, she just needs a little help to wash away the pain she's felt, she wants to fell the healin' hands of someone who understands. . #####  

No comments:

Post a Comment